BEVERAGE ALCOHOL RETAILERS CONFERENCE is an educational event designed for independent, off-premise retailers by independent retailers. The two-plus day event in Minneapolis at the Radisson Blu Downtown is the ONLY event in the industry dedicated to helping beverage retailers improve their business.
At BARC, you’ll experience a live version of reading Beverage Dynamics magazine. Our slate of experts and editors, along with fellow retailers, will help you overcome your biggest challenges and better compete against the forces threatening off-premise retailers.
Leaving your store can be a challenge, but I assure you the educational opportunities at BARC are worth it. I hope you’ll join me on June 12-14 at the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown. Taking the time to meet retailers from other markets, share business ideas and learn about new technologies and trends will improve your sales and help you provide a better experience to your customers. That’s what BARC is all about.
Editor, Beverage Dynamics
AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Keynote Presenter: Conversation with Stephen Bebis, CEO and president of Liquor Stores NA, a publicly traded beverage alcohol retailer with more than 200 stores across North America. He will discuss his decades-long history in retail, as well as his thoughts on the future of the beverage alcohol industry.
- Keynote Presenter: Fourth-generation small business owner Tom Shay, principal at Profits Plus, will share retailing best practices across sales, marketing, merchandising and staff training. He’s authored 12 books about small business management and is a nationally recognized retail expert.
- Networking: Network with fellow retailers, suppliers and BARC sponsors at the opening night reception.
- Spirit Tastings: Two tasting sessions led by Beverage Dynamics contributor and international spirits judge Jack Robertiello on the impact of barrel-aging on rums, tequilas and whiskeys.
- Retailers of the Year Town Hall Forum: Learn how the Beverage Dynamics Retailers of the Year have transformed their businesses to succeed. Featuring Q&A session.
- Data & Insights Panel: Industry analysts will discuss the latest consumer and sales trends for beer, wine and spirit categories.