The MLBA has announce two seminars to start off the annual Spring Conference at Craguns Lodge on Gull Lake near Brainerd, MN on Sunday, May 4th. If you have not signed up for the event, there’s still time to get into this great event. Click here for a printable registration form (pdf). See below for the seminar information and go to the Spring Conference Page for a complete schedule of events, click here.
We all need to avoid the simple knee jerk reactions of
- RAISING prices (Customers still want a value)
- Cutting Staff (Disgruntled TEAM members don’t play well)
- Putting our heads in the sand (Hope is not a strategy)
As an industry we came together and fought a hard battle. Now we have to Deal with the cards we have been dealt and make our own change!
This can’t miss interactive session will entertain, educate, persuade, motivate and ultimately lead you to change the way you see and operate your business!
- Discover the three ways to GROW your business
- Simplify specific solution strategies to implement today
- Protect the profitability by increasing productivity
- Enlighten your TEAM of how the changes will affect them
- Create a cohesive customer connection with every interaction
Stuart Gray aka Wizard of WOW! with Hospitality ROCKS! will share with you how to align your People, Performance and Profits to GROW your business.
SEMINAR 2 (4:00 – 4:30pm):
UPDATE ON HEALTH CARE LAWS AND ITS EFFECT ON SMALL BUSINESS IN MN
MLBA Allied Member David Cornell will update us on the facts and key issues for MLBA members with the enactment of the national Affordable Care Act and MNSure market place in Minnesota for 2014 and beyond. Topics will include:
- How does the minimum wage increase effect Affordable Care Act in Minnesota?
- What requirements does the employer have with regards to the Affordable Care Act?
- What requirements does the individual have with regards to the Affordable Care Act?
- What is MNSure.org (health insurance marketplace) and how does it work in Minnesota?
For more info and a complete schedule of events go to the Spring Conference Page, click here.