2022 MLBA Golf Outing
MLBA’s annual sold out Golf Outing at Dahlgreen Golf Club was held Wednesday, July 13th.
An absolutely perfect summer day with low humidity and temps in the low 80’s greeted the 144 golfers and the record number of beverage and other vendors on the course. To the right is a collage of just a few photos from the event, more will be posted online on our website in the coming weeks.
Special thanks goes out to all the sponsors this year, especially Illinois Casualty Company for sponsoring lunch and dinner as well as the Hole-In-One Contest on #2. Thanks to Klinkhammer Financial for Hole-In-One sponsor on #14 and to Ace Ice for donating the ice as well as US Foods for the hot dogs and snacks on course.
We can’t forget to thank all the staff at Dahlgreen for all their help again this year, we couldn’t pull off this great event without all their help!
The winning team this year was Team Grey Duck Spirits with a score of 16 under par in the 4-person scramble format. Second Place went to Kalli’s Place in Wright, MN and 3rd to Brooklyn Park Liquor Barrel. 4th place went to Chumly’s Bar in Waconia A special Grand Prize went out to 22nd Place (for the year ’22) to Ummie’s Bar in Mankato.
See below for the complete list of sponsors. Check back soon for more photos.
This Year’s Sponsors: (Listed by tee #, attending beverage, food and other vendors are in bold)
- 1 Shamrock Group
- 1 Rosedahl Public Affairs
- 1 Quinny’s Sports Pub
- 2 Illinois Casualty Company
- 2 KLB Insurance
- 2 August Schell Brewing Co.
- 3 Red Locks Irish Whiskey
- 3 Paulet-Slater Inc.
- 4 Monroe Moxness Berg, P.A.
- 4 Mendota Valley Amusement
- 5 SGWS – Fresh Vine Wine
- 5 R & D Agency
- 6 Vinocopia – Cantilever Distillling
- 6 Triple Crown Gaming Inc
- 6 Eide Bailly LLP
- 7 Bacardi USA
- 7 Hospitality Services Corp
- 7 Arctic Glacier Ice
- 8 Anheuser-Busch
- 8 West Side Liquor
- 8 College City Beverage
- 9 SGWS – Fever Tree
- 9 Rate Zero LLC
- 10 Third Street Brewhouse
- 10 Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc.
- 10 Pilot Games
- 11 Phillips Distilling Co.
- 11 Johnson Bros.
- 11 MGM Wine & Spirits Inc.
- 12 Diageo
- 12 Capitol Beverage
- 12 Kaplan Strangis
- 13 US Foods
- 13 Brown-Forman
- 14 Sierra Nevada Brewing
- 14 Klinkhammer Financial Group
- 15 Beam Suntory
- 15 Breakthru Beverage Minnesota
- 15 Hylden Advocacy & Law
- 16 Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- 16 Dahlheimer Beverage, LLC
- 16 Chestnut Cambronne P.A.
- 17 Gray Duck Spirits
- 17 RITE
- 18 MolsonCoors
- 18 Locher Brothers
- 18 Church Offset Printing
Photo's from July 13, 2022 (More to Come!)
The 2021 MLBA Golf Outing
The 32nd annual MLBA All-Industry Golf Outing was held at Dahlgreen Golf Club, 4 miles west of Chaska on Highway 212, on Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
It was a perfect day for golf with cool temps in the upper 60’s and a light breeze. 35 teams (140 golfers) competed in the annual “Scramble” tournament with Team Southern Glazers W&S MN coming out on top with a score of 15 under par (57). Second place went to Stick’s Tavern & Grill with 12 under par 60, while third place was tied at 61 by Breakthru Beverage and Team Arctic Glacier/Viking Liquor. A special “Grand Prize” was awarded to the first team that handed in a score of 32 on the front nine (in honor of the 32nd annual MLBA Golf Outing).
Each golfer got a goodie bag with great items like logo golf balls, microfibre golf towels, can coozies, shirts and 50ml samplers. Then they were treated to lunch before the event or “at the turn.” Every tee box had a representative on it with adult beverages to sample or prizes to hand out. There were contests for Longest Drive (men and women), Longest Putt and Closest to the Pin. Please see photos above and the list below for all the great sponsors that make this MLBA event truly memorable. We alread look forward to next July for the 33rd MLBA Golf Outing!
Thanks to ALL our Great Sponsors!!
- 1919 Root Beer/Buddy’s Sodas (Prizes, Bottled Water)
- Anheuser-Busch (Beverages on #8, Prizes, Longest Putt sponsor)
- Arctic Glacier Ice
- ATM Source
- August Schell Brewing Co.
- Bacardi USA (Beverages on #10, Prizes)
- Beam Suntory (Beverages on #15)
- Brass Foundry Brewing (Beverages on #7)
- Breakthru Beverage Minnesota (Prizes)
- Capitol Beverage Sales
- Church Offset Printing
- College City Beverage
- Compliant Gaming
- Corona Premier (Beverages on #3)
- Dahlheimer Beverages
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery (Beverages on #17)
- Diageo (Beverages on #12)
- Fever Tree Premium Mixes (Beverages on #4)
- Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc.
- Hospitality Services Corp (Prizes, Men’s Long Drive Sponsor)
- Illinois Casualty Company (Lunch, Dinner, Hole-in-One sponsor and Prizes!!)
- Independant Merchant Services (Beverages on #5)
- J.J. Taylor Distributing
- Kim L Brown Inc.
- Klinkhammer Financial Group (Hole-in-One Sponsor)
- Locher Brothers
- MGM Wine & Spirits Inc.
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade (Beverages on #13, Prizes)
- Molson Coors (Beverages on #18, Prizes, Longest Putt sponsor)
- Monroe Moxness Berg, PA
- Pernod Ricard (Beverages on #9)
- Pilot Games
- Prestige Wine Group
- PWB CPAs & Advisors
- Rate Zero
- Retail Information Technology Enterprises
- RJM Distributing / Killebrew Beverages (Beverages on #11, Prizes)
- Rosedahl Public Affairs
- Paulet/Slater – Ross Nesbit Agencies
- Shamrock Group (Beverages on #1, Ice)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing – Strainge Beast Hard Kombucha (Beverages on #14)
- Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits (Beverages #4 & #9, Prizes)
- Third Street Brewhouse (Beverages on #13, Prizes)
- Turtle’s Bar & Grill
- Vinocopia (Beverages on #6, Prizes, Closest to Pin Sponsor)
- West Side Liquor
- Zipps Liquor
First Place: -13; C.R. Sports Bar (Jerry Johnson, Trinity Dimich, Ryan Johnson, Steve Johnson)
Second Place: -11; Arctic Glacier/Viking Liquor (Mitch Staley, John Parrish, Paul Hofslein, Conner Hofslein)
Third Place: -10; Sticks Tavern & Grill (Jordan Imdieke, Keith Hinrichs, Dave Hollander, Chase Paradise)