- When I try to register, it says that my email has already been used, what should I do?
- I’m trying to register for a course but I do not have an email. Can I still take the course?
- I have taken this online course from MLBA before, do I still have to register?
- When I enter a training credit code, it says it is not valid.
- What are the system requirements for the training course?
- I have a tablet computer or smart phone, will I be able to take the training course?
- How long does the course take to complete?
- I get to the end of the introduction video segment and nothing happens (there is no “Continue” button), what can I do?
- I get to the end of the first video segment and there are no test questions, what can I do?
- The video plays very choppy and stalls often. What can be done?
- I have completed the final test and need to show my employer that I have taken the course, what can I do?
If you are using an email from your place of business like email@example.com that another employee has registered with, you must use a unique email. If you do not have an email, see the next question.
You must enter an email address when registering. If you do not have one, just make one up. You can use info+Your_Name@mlba.com. Include the plus “+” symbol and “Your_Name” is all one word. Example: “info+JohnDoe@mlba.com”
No, in fact it will not let you register if your username or email is already in our system. Simply login with your username and password here. If you forgot your username or password you can look it up here.
You may be using a code that another employee at your location has already registered with or you may not be entering the code exactly as it appears. Training codes 11 digits and are case sensitive.
The system has been tested on several machines, both PCs and Macs, and it works well on the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Older computers using Internet Explorer are not recommended, but does work in some instances.
I have a tablet computer or smart phone, will I be able to take the training course?
The training course has been found to work well on the iPhone and iPad using the Safari browser. Other devices have not been tested. We will update this answer as more portable devices are tested with the training course.
Depending on how many times you watch each video segment, It should take about 1 hour to complete. (You may go back a re-watch any video segment at any time by clicking on your “Dashboard” and selecting the video segment you would like to watch.)
Older computers using Internet Explorer and Netscape have been found to be troublesome. Consider using a browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox on the PC or Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Macs. (You can always login on a different device and you will be taken to the point where you left off.)
Older computers using Internet Explorer and Netscape browsers have been found to be troublesome. Consider using a browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox on the PC or Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Macs. (You can always login on a different device and you will be taken to the point where you left off.)
You are probably on a slow Internet connection. You can pause the video and wait a few moments to let the video “buffer” a bit. If it does not help, you can always log out and try the training on a different computer at a different location. Just go to mlba.com, click the ••• in the upper right corner and click “Training Portal Login” and enter the username and password that you registered with. You will be taken to your “Dashboard” with the table of contents and you can start the training where you left off.
When you complete the final exam, you will be taken back to your “Dashboard”. On the right side of the screen is your training history and a link to your Certificate of Completion. Simply click on the link and print it out. If you do not have access to a printer, you can log in on another computer and you will be taken to your dashboard.