MLBA Spring Conference is Sunday, May 19th!!
The hugely popular MLBA Spring Conference returns to Craguns Resort on Gull Lake in Brainerd for 2019!
** JUST ANNOUNCED **
Special Keynote Speaker, Ross Bernstein, from 3pm – 4:30pm in the Lakeview Room.
The best-selling author of nearly FIFTY SPORTS BOOKS, he’s an award-winning, Hall of Fame, peak-performance, business speaker who’s keynoted conferences on ALL SEVEN CONTINENTS and has been featured on CNN, “CBS-This-Morning,” ESPN, and Fox News, as well as in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today. His mission is to get us all thinking DIFFERENTLY about how we can raise OUR games to the next level.
Scroll down to learn more about this year’s Keynote!
For just $145.75 single occupancy and $102.75 per person double occupancy a One-Night Package Includes:
- Sunday Night May 19th Lodging!
- S.A.L.E.S Server Training at 2pm
- Special Keynote Speaker, Ross Bernstein at 3pm
- Industry Trade Show! 4pm – 6:30pm in the pool area
Sample products & services
- Delicious Sit Down Dinner! 6:30pm – 7:30pm in the main dining room
- Live Comedy Show! 7:30pm in the main dining room
- Live Music of the “Riverside Hitmen“ 8:30pm – Midnight – in the pool area
- Golf at Cragun’s famous “Legacy Courses”– reduced rates!
- Monday Morning Breakfast Buffet – 8am – 10:00am
Vendors: Interested in exhibiting at the Trade Show? Please contact email@example.com or call 651-772-0910.
Live Music from 8pm – Midnight in the Pool Area
Playing all the hits from the ’50’s through today, The Riverside Hitmen are Minnesota’s premier party band. This all-professional group comes with 4 vocalists, guitar, keyboards, bass, drums, and an optional saxophone, trumpet, and trombone. Let our experienced entertainers bring your event to the next level!
Special Keynote Speaker “Ross Bernstein”
3pm in Lakeview Conf. Room
“The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World”
The best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books, Ross Bernstein is an award-winning peak performance hall of fame business speaker who’s keynoted conferences for Fortune 500 companies on all seven continents and has been featured on CNN, ESPN, Fox News, and “CBS This Morning,” as well as in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today.
Ross’ program is all about the DNA of what makes champions in sports so unique and how that relates to business. It’s based on a series of books he wrote in which he was able to interview more than 1,000 professional athletes and coaches that all had one thing in common — they were all members of championship teams. In his research he concluded that the same metrics and characteristics that were common among champions in sports, were also common among peak performers in business. There are reasons certain teams win consistently, whereas others don’t… and Ross explains why. It’s based largely on the “Good to Great” concept of how the best companies are able to separate themselves from the rest of the pack through servant leadership, by creating a culture of excellence, by developing deeper relationships, and by giving extraordinary customer service. Ross weaves sports stories, about the DNA of champions, along with stories of companies who he has worked with around the world — and shares best practice ideas on ways to overcome disruption, while ultimately building stronger relationships. At the core of his message is the simple fact that we like to do business with people who we trust, who we like, and who just “get it” — CHAMPIONS.
In an engaging, provocative, and visually entertaining style, Ross will use inspirational stories and poignant life lessons from the world of sports to show attendees how to:
- Create a “culture of excellence” by giving extraordinary customer service…
- Generate momentum by utilizing the “currency of karma”…
- Follow their moral compasses to win “the right way,” with respect, ethics, and integrity…
- Be better leaders and create more “buy-in” by embracing change and failure…
- Evolve from “order takers” to “trusted partners” by enhancing the quality of their relationships…