Tomorrow: Press Conference Against the Regressive Tax on Consumer Deliveries
Minnesota faith leaders and businesses urge lawmakers to reject the delivery tax in the House omnibus transportation bill
St Paul, MN (Friday, May 5th, 2023) – Faith leaders, small business owners, Hospitality Minnesota, the Minnesota Grocers Association, the Minnesota Retailers Association, the Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association, the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, and other members of the No Delivery Tax Coalition will hold a press conference tomorrow at the Minnesota State Capitol calling on the Legislature to reject the regressive tax on consumer deliveries contained in the House transportation omnibus bill. The new tax will hurt hard-working Minnesota families and negatively impact small businesses.
Members of the media are invited to a press conference in the Capitol Press Conference Room, where the No Delivery Tax Coalition will lay out how this will hurt seniors, people with disabilities, and other vulnerable communities across Minnesota if passed.
- Press conference to stop the regressive tax on consumer deliveries that will hurt hard-working Minnesota families and businesses.
- Angie Whitcomb, Hospitality Minnesota
- Hollies Winston, Mayor Brooklyn Park
- Mari Harries, River City Eatery
- Rev. Charles Gill, Pilgrim Baptist Church
- Jamie Pfuhl, Minnesota Grocers Association
- David Benowitz, Craft & Crew Hospitality
- Tony Chesak, Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association
- Kouri Marshall, Chamber of Progress
- Bruce Nustad, Minnesota Retailers Association
- Friday, May 5th, 2023
- 10:15 am
- Capitol Press Conference Room B971
- Minnesota State Capitol
- 75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- St. Paul, MN 55155
- Corey Day, (612) 275-7752
- [email protected]