The MLBA along with our friends at the MN Municipal Beverage Association will be holding our annual Legislative Day on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 starting at 11am in the State Office Building (next to the State Capitol) in room 300N.
Your voice is influential, needed, and critical in supporting Minnesota’s smart and balanced alcohol regulations that affect our industry. We’ll start the day with a legislative briefing providing up-to-the-minute information, have lunch (sponsored by Illinois Casualty Company), then meet individually with your specific state legislators. Legislative Day will close with a networking and tasting reception with industry and political leaders. Upon your registration, our team will schedule individual appointments with your specific House and Senate members on your behalf.
Agenda for Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- 11:00 AM: Legislative Briefing at State Office Building 400 North
- 12:00 PM: Lunch (sponsored by Illinois Casualty Company)
- 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Individual legislative meetings and various speakers
- 4:00 PM: Tasting reception with political and industry leaders at the Best Western – Capitol Ridge (just to the SE of the Capitol)
There is NO cost for those MLBA or MMBA members participating in Legislative Day. We strongly urge you, your friends, co-workers, and employees to attend. Our team will schedule individual appointments with your specific state legislators on your behalf and will notify you of the timing on Legislative Day.
If any of the following issues are important to you, please attend this free event by signing up here.
- Wine/Strong Beer in Grocery/Convenience/Gas Stations
- Statewide $15 Minimum Wage with No Tip Credit
- Direct Shipment and Multiple Licensing
- Legal Marijuana Sales
- A.D.A. Lawsuits
- Safe Ride Home Program ‘Pub2Home’
- and Many More!