Several local craft brewers have rejected the Brewer’s Guild President’s claim to stop buying Minnesota craft beers at liquor stores. Summit Brewing’s founder, Mark Stutrud, an MLBA Allied Member since 1992, wanted to respond to the Brewer’s Guild President’s online video from 4/29/20. Please click here for a PDF of Mark’s open letter.
Long time MLBA Allied Member Ted Marti of August Schell also responded to the Guild’s video. Click here to read the letter from Schell’s.
Other Minnesota craft brewers that have rejected the Guild’s claim can be read below:
- Brass Foundry Brewing president, John Kraus: Click here
- Lift Bridge President, Dan Schwarz: Click here
- Indeed Brewing Founder, Tom Whisenand: Click here
- August Schell: Click here
- Summit Brewing: Click here